Summary of Terms of Service Agreement
Please read the entire Terms of Service Agreement for complete information.
- What-Happened.com is not responsible for charges incurred by you from your mobile device service provider
as a result of using our service.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your What-Happened.com account.
While What-Happened.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that What-Happened.com
cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials
and that you use the What-Happened.com.com service at your own risk.
- There is no commitment term that you are required to sign up for. All of our pricing is a simple month-to-month plan that you can cancel at any time, with no hidden fees or charges. Because accounts are paid in advance (monthly), all cancellations take effect after the current pay period has completed.
- This agreement is for non-commercial use only. Commercial customers (who generate revenue from our service) require a different plan and a different agreement.
- Please notice that many jurisdictions have laws and regulations about taking pictures in public or private areas and regarding the processing and further use of such pictures. What-Happened.com encourages its customers to obey all laws and to honor the personal rights of others.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site as a guest or paid member.
- You are responsible for any content and/or activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other What-Happened.com users.
- Any abuse of the Knowtification service (e.g. specifying others as the recipients) will result in immediate account termination.
- You may not use the What-Happened.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International
users agree to comply with all local and other applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, username, graphics, images,
links that you submit, post, and display on this service.
- You must not modify, adapt, hack What-Happened.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply
that it is associated with What-Happened.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any What-Happened.com users.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of What-Happened.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but
not limited to copyright laws).
- SPONSOR or VIP Guest accounts which are idle for more than 30 days may be terminated.
Copyrights and our "Win-Win" Proposition
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the What-Happened.com.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common
sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our
sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- The What-Happened.com service makes it possible to post images hosted on What-Happened.com to outside websites.
This use is accepted. However, pages on other websites which display images hosted on What-Happened.com must
provide a link back to the What-Happened.com home page and reference the source as What-Happened.com.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material uploaded to the What-Happened.com service.
Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. We will remove your images upon the cancellation of your account.
However, by allowing access of your images to the public or specified email addresses, you agree to allow
other individuals users to view and share your images and you therefore agree to allow us to display and store them.
- That being said, if What-Happened.com staff act as agents on your behalf and receive commercial proposals
to license your uploaded content, we will immediately notify you. Upon your agreement, we will split
commercial proceeds (50/50) to your content captured on What-Happened.com servers with What-Happened.com software.
- What-Happened.com undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit What-Happened.com to locate the material;
Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to info@What-Happened.com.
Copyright © 2005-2007 WHDC LLC. All rights reserved.