- Download and install Cellitest by going to the URL you were sent in the text message to your device.
- Select Internet Connections test. Your device may prompt you to permit network access. If so, please select a response that allows access. If the test succeeds, you will see a message at the top of your display that says Web Test Succeeded!. The remaining information describes your device's capabilities, if you are interested.
- Select VoiceOver. You may get another prompt about network access (please choose to allow). After several seconds (depending on your network speed), you should hear a voice with a Cellitest message.
- Select Camera Snapshot. Choose one of the menu items to take a JPEG snapshot or a PNG snapshot (JPEG is definitely preferred). If the test succeeds, you will see "Success!" and the number of bytes stored for the image at the top of the display.
- If all tests are successful, then you are ready to Subscribe to Cellimation!
- If a test failed, we'd like to know the details so we can document your device and improve our service. You can submit a trouble report by clicking here.