Privacy Matters at What-Happened.com
- This policy covers the usage of www.What-Happened.com (operated by WHDC LLC).
- This policy covers how What-Happened.com treats personal information that What-Happened.com
collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable
such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- Children under 13 are not permitted to use the What-Happened.com service, therefore this privacy
policy makes no provision for children's use of the site.
Information Collection and How it is used
- What-Happened.com collects personal information when you register with What-Happened.com to
use What-Happened.com services or to post content on What-Happened.com.
- What-Happened.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your
browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- What-Happened.com uses information for the following general purposes: products and services
provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and
- IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. We may
use your IP address:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated
with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting What-Happened.com from specific geographical
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- What-Happened.com may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special
circumstances, such as compliance with subpoenas or when your actions violate the What-
Happened.com Terms of Service.
- No personally identifiable information will ever be used without your permission (i.e. we will ask you for
a quote or testimonial)
- What-Happened.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people
or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested or when we
have your permission.
- It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding
illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any
- We will transfer information about you if What-Happened.com is acquired by or merged with
another company. In this event, What-Happened.com will notify you by email or by putting a
prominent notice on the What-Happened.com web site before information about you is transferred
- What-Happened.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information that is
exhibited in people's profiles.
Editing and Deleting Account Information
- You can change your What-Happened.com account information, at any time.
- We may send you certain communications relating to the What-Happened.com service, such as
service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your What-
- You can delete your What-Happened.com account at any time from your account page; however,
please note that your identification, billing and contact information may remain in What-
Happened.com's records for some period.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need
to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do
- Your What-Happened.com account information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, What-Happened.com uses SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
What-Happened.com may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes
in regards to handling personal information we will send a notice to the primary email address specified in your
If you have questions or suggestions please contact us at:
What-Happened.com - Privacy Matters
PO Box 1582 Nevada City, CA 95959